[AMRadio] Heathkit VFO stabilizing

Bill Harris w7kxb at msn.com
Fri Dec 9 18:38:11 EST 2011

I'm thinking a fun project would be to incorporate a modern day frequency stabilizing scheme into a VF1 or HC10.That would be the easiest to work on and if successful, take on the DX100 series.I know, you don't need it for AM but, I like to tinker.Just a passing thought while I'm having a Ebb moment.Carry-onBill-w7kxb