[AMRadio] Oscillator bassackwards

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 09:13:45 EST 2011

I had half of my question right, the oscillator goes up in freq when you move the slug into the form, and down when you back it out, but the trimmer does lower the freq when you loosen it.  starting with the trimmer at full compression, you can set the low end of the band with the coil, watching the freq rise as you screw in the slug.  You go to the high end, and the test freq is above the dial indication, and you loosen the trimmer and watch the freq go down to the right spot.

Charlie in NC