[AMRadio] STA AM Beacon on 472.500kc

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 18:02:16 EST 2011

How do you get permission to "broadcast" music etc. on medium wave in
the U.S.?  If not QRP, how much power is he running?  What kind of
antenna is he allowed?

I mean, I'd think an experimental station would be allowed voice only.
  This seems really irregular and I'm surprised he has permission to
do this.

73

Rob
K5UJ