[AMRadio] Johnson trannies...

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 09:04:47 EDT 2011

yeah but the big question is do they still sell it and for how much.

The Dahl drop in replacement for the B+ transformer in the Ten Tec
Centurion amp mysteriously disappeared from their list a few years
ago; I have no idea why but I'm sure glad I got mine before that
happened.  It is far and away better than the stock transformer.

73

Rob
K5UJ