[AMRadio] Source Broadcast Xmtrs

James M. Walker chejmw at buffalo.edu
Fri Jun 10 13:57:00 EDT 2011

Howdy.
I have an RCA BTA-1M, Doesn't look like I'm going to be using it much
anymore. It has been cleaned up the bottom channels have been repainted.
The transformers are removed to facilitate "Easier" handling on the "BOX"!
Photo and clean-up job are here -->
http://eshop1.chem.buffalo.edu/RCA-BTA-1M.html
Make a reasonable offer pickup only!
Jim