[AMRadio] Source Broadcast Xmtrs

Kevin Raper kj4hyd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:41:33 EDT 2011

On Jun 13, 2011, at 1:36 PM, Don Cunningham wrote:

> Jim,
> The problem of "no takers" on your RCA is the 1100+  mile trip we would have
> to make from out here in the sticks to pick it up!!  I find that most "good
> deals" I run across are at least that far from me :^(

Yes, I used to take care of WCRS's BTA-1S, and I loved that box. It was the best sounding AM Transmitter on the Dial. If I could, I would give Jim's RCA a new home. :-)

73,
Kevin Raper
KJ4HYD
CE WCKI WQIZ WLTQ

There is no limitation to the fidelity of AM radio. From a mathematical standpoint, AM does better in frequency response than FM. - Leonard Kahn