[AMRadio] Source Broadcast Xmtrs

W2XJ w2xj at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jun 13 13:55:55 EDT 2011

I was involved with armed forces radio in many parts of the world and
never saw a BC 610. What they used back in the day were Bauer 50 watt
transmitters with a 6146 final, Continental 1kw, 5kw,10kw,50kw, 100kw
and 150kw transmitters, There were various German and French built
transmitters and some other of the known American names of the day.

The BC 610 is a tank but has much more limited frequency response
compared to a BC TX.