[AMRadio] Source Broadcast Xmtrs

W2XJ w2xj at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jun 13 14:20:54 EDT 2011

Lets just say good people can disagree over what is adequate frequency
response 400 hertz is way too high of a cut off. Typical rules for
balanced frequency response would indicate a lower frequency of 125 to
150 hertz more reasonable. This also indicates light iron in the mod path.

A link to those photos would be interesting. It sounds like some
temporary setups.