[AMRadio] Broadcast Processors

Dennis Gilliam dennisgilliam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 14:00:52 EDT 2011

Thump, thump, bang!  Some programming......

Ironically, I wound up with that very same Bauer years later from the estate
of Dick Haskey in Apache Junction AZ.

It went to No Money Mike in LA, where we killed it due to the cabinet having
been severely bent (!) at some time in the past.  Parts now live on in
several HB rigs in Southern Cal.

I still have that mod trans, it is fine.

73DG