[AMRadio] Broadcast Processors

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:07:21 EDT 2011

 I seem to recall that they were about $100 in the late 50s. I do remember
813s were $18   811As were under $10   It seems like 4-250s were $48, but
not sure about that.      Surplus 304TLs could be found for about  1 or 2
bucks, they were well under a buck when first surplused.     of course I
only made around $2 per hour; and yet I always seemed to have some money.