[AMRadio] Vintage Field Day

jon baker ad5hr1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 08:23:07 EDT 2011

   Jerry Barry's (K5AXN) Vintage Field Day was held on June 4th
  and 5th, always the first weekend in June.
   This was the eleventh year of the event, I've attended all
  but the first. This has become quite the social event for us
  "Greybeards" here in South Texas.HI
   Google K5AXN, and you will find a You-Tube video of the 2009
  AM vintage Field Day.
   If any one wants to attend next year, please E-mail me,and
  I'll have Jerry send an invite with directions. The site is
  beautiful, with 100 year old Pecan trees shading lawn-like
  grass along the Rio Cibolo, but kinda' hard to find.
   Looking forward next year already!
     Jon, AD5HR