[AMRadio] AM power

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 21:58:24 EDT 2011

A guy I went to Jr. High with back in the 60's was interfering with the TV
of the neighbor across the street when he operated on 15M. They called the FCC
etc. etc. and the Dallas ARC TVI committee plus the OO came out, determined that
the neighbor had an ancient TV with a 21 Mc. IF and told them to get a new TV
Bob was operating perfectly legally.

Bill AD5OL