[AMRadio] DX-100 meter

JAMES HANLON knjhanlon at msn.com
Sun Oct 14 21:02:51 EDT 2012

John,

I'm sorry, I don't have a meter for you.  But if you have a defunct DX-100 meter, you may be able to "repair" it by substituting a good movement from another meter of the same size.  I've had good luck doing that several times for other transmitters.  You will want to change over the calibration "card" from the old meter to the transplant movement as well.  The meter is just a little more than 2 1/4 inches square, made by Simpson, and has a 1 ma basic movement.  Perhaps you will have some luck finding a generic, two-inch, 1 ma Simpson meter.

Jim, W8KGI