[AMRadio] Wanted a panel meter for heathkit DX 100

Jim Hill hro5-2 at cox.net
Mon Oct 15 02:02:04 EDT 2012

Hi John:
If you are still looking, you might try some Heathkit reflectors,
such as Heath at qth.net, Heathkit at yahoo, Heathkit-Rados at yahoo, and
Heath at puck.nether.net.  You are probably familiar with the first
three, and here's info on the fourth.  The city of Tempe, AZ hosted
Heath and Boatanchors reflectors.  When Tempe stopped due to
budgetary constraints, puck.neter stepped in and hosted
them.  Contact http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo  to
join.  This list also has a number of esoteric (to me) computer
related reflectors.

All are fairly active, with Heath at qth and Heathkit at yahoo being the most active.

Jim, W6IVW