[AMRadio] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Randall Murphree via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed Oct 31 20:21:33 EDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Randall Murphree requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Brian,

- Randall

Accept invitation from Randall Murphree
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yrcxtk-h8z4pxsz-2c/R39jrPJZTIhZDq9ub0R0hT_IArbd9qo2ryQw/blk/I318991166_65/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRdBYSdz4NejAUcjd9bSh2kmhhl518bPoNcPgPcjwTczkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3XRIeZt_cRMRs1

View invitation from Randall Murphree
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yrcxtk-h8z4pxsz-2c/R39jrPJZTIhZDq9ub0R0hT_IArbd9qo2ryQw/blk/I318991166_65/3kSnPoScj4VejwNcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=1h0iTajjgRMRs1

Why might connecting with Randall Murphree be a good idea?

Randall Murphree's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Randall Murphree's invitation, check Randall Murphree's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation