[AMRadio] Simpson model 127 0-1 ma meter needed

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 22:56:01 EDT 2013

I have a NOS, still in original box, Simpson model 127 0-1 ma meter that
is designed to be illuminated and has the lighting  apparatus with it.  I NEED a  NON ILLUMINATED Simpson Model 127 0-1ma meter and will swap
this illuminated  Model 127 Simpson for a NON ILLUMINATED  Simpson Model 127 meter. It does not have to be NOS but must be in clean and good
working order.
If you have the meter I am looking for and If you want to sell and not
trade meters, please let me know what you have and what you want for
it..   Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW