[AMRadio] Last nights AM Net on 80 Meters

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Thu Apr 4 14:48:01 EDT 2013

And, don't forget about AM on 6 and 2 meters. We're getting to that time
of the year where 6 meters starts to open up with lots of Sproadic E
which brings out lots of  "vintage" rigs for some old fashion 6 meter AM
operating. 50.4 MHz is the typical calling frequency. On 2 meters, look
for some AM operating around 144.270 MHz. If you were around in the 50's
and 60's, you probably remember the fun of operating AM on the VHF bands.

Pete, wa2cwa