[AMRadio] Best product for noisy potentiometers?

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Fri Apr 19 21:22:11 EDT 2013

HI Brian,
I don't know of anyone in Arkansas selling the Craig products.  I have
ordered Craig Labs products from Mouser and MCM electronics.  Even the old
Wise Wholesale here doesn't carry Craig Labs cleaners.  Sadly looks like the
internet is our best friend again!

BTW, I love lurking on this list.  Thanks Brian!  73 de w5jay/jay..