[AMRadio] Fragile

Jerry jsternmd at att.net
Sun Dec 1 10:26:32 EST 2013

In my location the damage seems to come at the end of delivery.  I have
routinely seen local FEDEX guys pushing a heavy box off the back of their
trucks using their foot for a 3' drop to the pavement.  I make best efforts
not to use FEDEX for deliveries to my location.  At my last home it was UPS
that was the bad guy but not currently.  I think a lot has to do with the
temperament of the local managers.  I have heard that they are must more
careful at transit depots because they are under monitored conditions and so
are more individually accountable.

Just my 2 cents
jerry