[AMRadio] Fragile

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 1 11:17:21 EST 2013

He must be a very rare exception. With one job I receive dozens of packages per month with about 5% having busted corner or fork lift holes in the side.
The Fedex ones we ship all over the country and in 15 years have had only one that looked like it bounced off a tailgate ( out of thousands of shipments.)

I know everyone has different experiences, but I have to say with my great volume if experience, there is no comparison between FedEx and any other shipper.

Bry Carling
http://af4k.com
Sent with my iPhone 6