[AMRadio] Fragile

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 1 20:10:08 EST 2013

Our guys are close that shipped via UPS. Even though they routinely step on things or stick a fork lift through the side of them they very warily managed to actually break any of the contents. They rarely double box anything. However they do use packing material that is thick foam and firm peanuts etc.

I frequently see corners that are crushed in and holes etc. real damage is very very rare.

Bry Carling
http://af4k.com
Sent with my iPhone 6