[AMRadio] XSTR but old, radio info needed

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 15:13:04 EST 2013

Before I sit down and draw out the schematic for this thing, thought I might get lucky asking for info here.  Anybody out there have a schematic for a Regency TM-L1 or TM-L2 monitor radio?  I think the TM-H1 or TM-H2 would work also as the IF's should be the same.  TM-L1 is  single channel, the TM-L2 is 6 channel low band VHF pre-scanner days monitor, the H1 and H2 are the high band equivalents.  The only think I know for sure is that the channel freq crystal is 13Mhz higher than Fc, and it appears to be a double conversion receiver, haven't check to see what the other IF freq.  is.  There is nothing on the internet, and Sams apparently skipped these two except for a minor reference in Sam's #1924 SED, but it appears TM-L* is an ID for something else also.  Any help is appreciated, and will pay for postage and copy fees for a schematic and any other info.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC