[AMRadio] Posting

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Dec 4 18:04:16 EST 2013

Recently we have had a spate of cross posting.  That can create problems if you are not careful and put too many recipients on the TO line.  What happens is it shows up in our approval bucket.  There is also another problem that is not frequent but does happen.

Be careful about the length of your posts, if it is too long it won't go through and we have to send it back and ask you to trim.

While I am at it, when you reply to a post, please try to edit unnecessary text, one example being the bottom of the message.  While this is not a posting problem not removing the one there adds another and this helps fill the archives.

Thanks ladies and gentlemen.

Jim
W5JO
Moderator