[AMRadio] Rtrouble Brewing in AM Window

W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 18:58:07 EST 2013

Darrell,

Much of that (14313) has to do the the "Language issue/1st amendment", and
a Canadian issue.  I know that has been frustrating for a lot of folks, as
well as me, but I can tell you the FCC has recently "gotten" to a lot of
the USA ops on that freq.  Unfortunately foul language is a very gray area
in the courts now.  Depends on how is used in the statement, and again very
gray.  I did get a guy that stated on the air how he was fu**ing a 13 year
old girl in his garage at night.  He actually said it several times on the
air and I got it several times on tape.  The FCC and US Marshall’s swarmed
him, and I've not heard him on the air since.

Brian / w5ami

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 5:41 PM, WA5VGO <hbrnut at suddenlink.net> wrote:

> The FCC couldn't care less what goes on in the ham bands. How long has the
> crap on
> 14313 KC been going on?
>
> Darrell
>

> > On Dec 11, 2013, at 5:36 PM, "Mike Sawyer" <w3slk at verizon.net> wrote:
> >

> > I have been watching as this thread evolves. I think the worse thing we
> can
> > do is call 'federal' attention to it. By doing so, we not only put the
> > purpatrators under the magnifying glass, we also put ourselves there
> also.
> > Just my filaments worth.
> > Mod-U-Lator,
> > Mike(y)
> > W3SLK
> >

> > Call Riley Hollingsworth.  I'll bet he has some secret contacts that  can
> > take care of things. He would never let this get by on his watch!
> >
> > 73,
> >
> > John,  W4AWM

"Who feeds a hungry animal feeds his own soul" - Charles Chaplin