[AMRadio] Rtrouble Brewing in AM Window

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 11 19:12:35 EST 2013

Good reading Brian. I am sure nowadays the FCC can more easily record a whole swath of HF spectrum and analyze it and triangulate and track amateurs as readily as the NSA can track every phone call and web traffic. Everyone needs to be more aware that they are already being watched, recorded and identified by authorities every time we key up.

It's easy to be careless, and I suspect the consequences may much more easily lead to penalties today than they did years ago even though many may think the FCC is toothless. I happen to think some may be in for a surprise when then they abuse their license privileges.

Bry Carling
http://af4k.com
Sent with my iPhone 6