[AMRadio] Rtrouble Brewing in AM Window

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 11 19:19:14 EST 2013

Jim I was thankful when someone brought it to my attention on the air with one off the digital modes that I was over modulating.

I was able to reduce the audio game and correct the problem easily.

I sure wish I understood how to connect my oscilloscope to look at the waveforms. I guess it's the horizontal sweep input that confuses me.

Bry Carling
http://af4k.com
Sent with my iPhone 6