[AMRadio] Rtrouble Brewing in AM Window

Brett Gazdzinski b.gaz at comcast.net
Wed Dec 11 20:57:34 EST 2013

I think some people on 3875 were asking for it, and enjoy the fight.
20KHz wide, or wider, and very strong signals is bad practice on a crowded
band, and the receivers in use seem to allow any ssb that is within 7 KHz to
bring complaints about jamming and so on.

Both sides seem to have little to really talk about except the other.

My only beef is that the AM guys take out everything from 3865 to 3885 at
least, on the best receivers you can get these days.

Brett
N2DTS