[AMRadio] Rtrouble Brewing in AM Window

kc9cdt at aol.com kc9cdt at aol.com
Wed Dec 11 22:30:14 EST 2013

Brian,
I totally agree. Clean up your own act...but intentional interference to pick a fight is not the same as un-intentional problems.
If any OP gets info he/she's signal is out of order, they should immediately fix it. Any mode...does not matter.
Last night on 40 SSB around 7145 I found a SSB guy that was over 8 KC wide.

Things happen all over the bands. But here what are talking about is trying to run off a particular group just because they run AM. Not right.

Making mistakes & fixing them is one thing.
The FCC should nail people doing INTENTIONAL interference!

The issue is getting worse all over. We get it on our nice little group almost every night 40m SSB everyone pretty narrow, good operators.

It's time for FCC to make a few examples out of the low life operators!
73,
Lee