[AMRadio] trouble Brewing in AM Window

kc9cdt at aol.com kc9cdt at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 14:47:57 EST 2013

Brian,
You are probably right...
But, this issue is getting bad for lots of us.

Why not get FCC to take care of business in a few cases...word gets around.
Any night on 75, many tickets could be written.

It's been out of control for a long while.
Back in early 60's I don't remember much if any of this going on....at least only an occasional personality conflict.

73,
Lee

Lee Simmonds
Summit DCS LLC