[AMRadio] trouble Brewing in AM Window

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:16:00 EST 2013

I remember when the FCC was FEARED.   I once got a warning; not a ONV
but a FCC WARNING and that was enough to freak me out.  My T60 was
operating on 80 and 40 at the same time, HI.

Thanks to the VEC system, most hams have never even SEEN a FCC
employee--as far as they are concerned FCC may as well not exist!

As I have stated many times, this is another good reason for having
FCC give the tests--so new hams know they really exist and are
something more than a fiction, BEFORE they get into trouble.  They do
not realize a license is a GRANT; not a right.  It used to say on the
back of each one, "Conditions of Grant."

73

Rob
K5UJ