[AMRadio] Trouble Brewing in AM Window

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:24:24 EST 2013

I venture to say it has more to do with boredom than anything else.

Imagine a bunch of bored slopbucketeers with plastic radios sitting
around and the sum total of their ham activity is spending night after
night on the same frequency in a dead air group talking to the exact
same folks about the exact same things (mostly) night after night.

Read the mail on some of these groups to get an idea.  After 30
minutes you'll wonder why they haven't taken up stamp collecting.

Heck, starting a fight with AM ops is probably the most excitement
they've had in years.

Strap and ignore and they'll move on to find something else to focus
on as a relief from their tedium.

73

Rob
K5UJ