[AMRadio] Trouble Brewing in AM Window

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 12 17:39:10 EST 2013

Yes, LOL - and discussing how many "dog biscuits" each one of them is.

To be fair though I have listened to some of our AM brethren having similar conversations.
When you talk to the same people night after nioght and no one ever calls CQ it can easily
get a bit repetitive and boring. But it's all good fun nevertheless :)

YMMV