[AMRadio] Trouble Brewing in AM Window

Brett Gazdzinski b.gaz at comcast.net
Thu Dec 12 17:47:38 EST 2013

That describes some AM qso's also, no one seems to have anything to say.
And some on the AM side seem to enjoy the fight, otherwise they would not
talk about it for hours.

It think its funny, but I listen to ssb and hear about guns, how bad the
government is, and those damn AM'ers, and I listen to
3875 and hear about guns, how bad the government is, and those damn
ssb'ers...

I think its fine if that is what people enjoy, it would be nice if they did
not take up so much band space.
The AM guys run it out to 20KHz and the ssb guys run dsb...

Brett
N2DTS