[AMRadio] trouble Brewing in AM Window

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Dec 12 19:44:24 EST 2013

The FCC budget was gutted many years back so the result is volunteer
examiners.  Maybe, with a rule change, we can do enforcement the same way.
Create a semi-official group who will gather the evidence then send it to
the FCC who would prosecute.

They could be instituted the same way as the examiners and receive a
handbook on how to gather the evidence.  After all this is just
administrative law which is not nearly as exacting as criminal or civil law.

Jim
W5JO