[AMRadio] trouble Brewing in AM Window

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Thu Dec 12 19:58:54 EST 2013

I have mixed feelings and my own views.

I got licensed in 1980, as Novice in June, and General the last day of
October.

I started AM operations late that year when I bid on the old club
station, an HT-37 and an SX-101A.  Also came with a 12 or so inch
National speaker, and a Shure 737A mic.

I've kept operating AM ever since, sometimes exclusively, some not.

It seems that all this fuss is pretty darn recent.  That meaning to me,
about 3 to 3 1/2 years.

I really don't know if we want the FCC stirred up or not.  It is really
a mixed bag.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Bob - N0DGN