[AMRadio] AM Rally-heavy metal

Robert Sauvan rsauvan at beyondbb.com
Fri Dec 13 08:51:07 EST 2013

The rules indicate that you must have 250 pds of transmitter to compete
and score. Does this mean I cant enter because I dont have an amp for my
Ranger or any of my boat anchors for that matter? If I take all of my
equipment and add it up, I will be way over the 250 pds. Will that
count? Is there any software to use for logging? I would loveto get in
there and I know I dont have a chance in heck to compete but would love
to get in there and make some contacts if anyone can hear my puny 60
watts or so.

Bob-W0YBS