[AMRadio] WD-40 Experience

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 11:59:55 EST 2013

I'd like to add that they also have a product that is specifically for
protecting tools.

I've been using that one for about a dozen years.

Has helped save one or two tools when taken out and left in the
weather.  [No, not me!]

Has been either XYL or youngsters!  Animated discussion followed....

Bob - N0DGN