[AMRadio] WD-40 Experience

billy kd5zla at swbell.net
Fri Dec 13 12:01:02 EST 2013

WD-40 Cost me one time a crystal was cleaning a band switch and one drop
fell on the crystal and I did not know it fired up the rig and it would
not tune. Was looking and saw where it had dripped. I tried to get it
out but it was no use and had to buy a new one. So when you are using
anything that is oil base be careful.

Billy
W5WEJ