[AMRadio] AM Rally

Larry Szendrei ne1s at securespeed.us
Fri Dec 13 12:48:00 EST 2013

On 12/13/13 9:10 AM, Steve WA1QIX wrote:
> There are two AM "contests" that occur during this time of year.  The
> "Heavy Metal Rally", which is primarily directed at tube-only
> equipment, and the more general "AM Rally" (or AM Transmitter Rally)
> for all AM stations, regardless of how their signals are generated.
> They have somewhat different purposes, although it would be easy (and
> preferable, in my opinion) to have one big AM event.

There is also the Antique Wireless Association AM QSO Party, to be held
Sat Feb. 08 2300Z - Sun Feb. 7 2300Z, 2014.

See http://www.antiquewireless.org/awa-on-the-air.html

(toward the bottom of the page)

I will do my best to be active in all 3 events.

73, and don't forget to have fun among all the "Fear and Loathing" ;-)

-Larry/NE1S