[AMRadio] AM QRM

kc9cdt at aol.com kc9cdt at aol.com
Fri Dec 13 13:41:48 EST 2013

Excellent, Hope it continues....US AMers also need to keep a clean house as to not encourage issues.

I was just listening to 7290 & then 7295 for the last 2 hours and it was super!
Nice signals, no issues at all...and a great group of my kind of guys.

I need to get my Ranger II going...and then I need some kind of AMP. Also have a old DX-60
I was told a Drake L-4B would work great with the Ranger??
73,
Lee