[AMRadio] Pot cleaning 2 cents

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 13 20:32:53 EST 2013

I'm late entering this discussion, but I've used DeOxIt FaderLube in the
past and been very, very pleased. I've used it on both SS and vintage
gear and the noise problems vanished completely and have not returned.
Yes, the stuff is expensive but if it keeps everything going without any
damage and saves me time (time is my one non-renewable resource) and
aggravation (which, alas, suffers no shortage), I'm all for it. I've
also used DeOxIt contact cleaner and lubricant (both flavors) and found
that it also works as advertised.

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in whether anyone else uses the
stuff as I have enough to last the rest of my life -- I'm just a happy user.

Kim N5OP