[AMRadio] WRL Globe king FS on QTH

Eric Nelson wb2cau at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 16:49:17 EST 2013

I believe if you examine both and take the time to list the pluses and
minuses of both transmitters, from a construction quality and design point
of view, the Viking 500 will win the contest.  True, the GK has 160m, but
there are very few other advantages (if any) of the GK over the J-Viking
500.  I forever regret not buying a Viking 500 that was offered to me 28
years ago at a very fair price.  Now the prices are way over my budget.
Unless one miraculously falls out of the sky into my basement, I probably
won't ever own one.

Eric
Sent from my desktop PC

-.-