[AMRadio] WRL Globe king FS on QTH

Grant Youngman nq5t at tx.rr.com
Sat Dec 14 20:17:29 EST 2013

The Johnson is a standard high level plate modulated AM modulated transmitter.

Like someone else commented, I had a chance to pick up a fully restored one around 20 years ago for what now seems like it would have been a bargain. Didn't, but did find a GK 500b which I restored and had for many years.  It still had all of the original iron and worked well. Still suffer occasionally from sellers remorse over letting it go, but it's in good hands ...

Grant NQ5T

Sent from my iPhone