[AMRadio] WRL Globe king FS on QTH

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Dec 15 06:36:06 EST 2013

I stand corrected about the 500.  I must be thinking about some Collins
transmitter then, but as you can see part of my memory lacks.

I have seen Johnson 500s for sale at very big prices, much more than I would
want to pay and I am a bit taken with some of the Globe King prices.  I have
a GK in pretty fair  condition that a very good friend sold to me for a
pittance back in the early 90s.  I has given yeoman's service without
protest.

One of the main differences in the two is the packaging and the difference
in price.

Jim
W5JO