[AMRadio] Trouble brewing in the AM Window (or "Ghetto" if youprefer)

Eddy Swynar deswynar at xplornet.ca
Sun Dec 15 12:09:44 EST 2013

Hi Guys,

Let's face it: this sorta stuff has been going on for literally DECADES on the Ham bands...

Some SSB'ers are no angels, true, but I've borne witness to some absolutely witless & stupid on-the-air taunting on the part of some AM'ers that practically BEGGED for a negative response from those who may be inclined to do so...

As Judge Judy is wont to say, "DON'T COME INTO A COURT ROOM UNLESS YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN...!"

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ