[AMRadio] Trouble brewing in the AM Window (or "Ghetto"

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 16 12:39:44 EST 2013

Do I hear the sound of a credit card being pulled out? :)

I'm a bit surprised by the weight, though. What if the PS is some kind of switcher?!

But then, this isn't about receiving, so that shouldn't be a problem :)

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith