[AMRadio] Trouble brewing in the AM Window (or "Ghetto"

billy kd5zla at swbell.net
Mon Dec 16 12:57:12 EST 2013

Just ordered the box with 2 GU78B's and got the auto tune network and he
is building a antenna tuner for me as well total to my door was
14,225.00 I am now having to build antennas to take the power going to
use number 4 copper clad and 7/8 in hardline for the delta loop and then
going to gamma feed my 70ft tower