[AMRadio] AM Broadcast Quality

W2XJ w2xj at w2xj.net
Mon Dec 16 17:08:53 EST 2013

No, obviously there are limits. The necessary speech formant frequencies must be passed to be intelligible so you can not go infinitely narrow. This is standard stuff found in textbooks over many decades and have been proven valid although there is a school that supports the product being 500,000. The difference between the two is minor.

Sent from my iPad