[AMRadio] AM Broadcast Quality

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Mon Dec 16 22:20:23 EST 2013

Generally doesn't bother me, but then again, I usually only keep the
receive bandwidth to 6 KHz(although with the Flex I can really stretch it
out) plus I generally use headphones. High Fidelity amateur radio doesn't
get me excited nor does it make my communications contacts any better. To
me, if you want to have that "Barry White sound", that's your business, I
really don't care.

Pete, wa2cwa