[AMRadio] AM Broadcast Quality

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 17 06:15:05 EST 2013

This seems to be getting out of hand,     Yes, I am deliberately 10 kc  then
a roll off. My voice has almost all at or below 4.5 Kc with the exception of
ssss, that runs out to 7 kc. I almost never go into the zoo at the 3890kc
range. if I want to hear belching I can stop at the local bar.    There
still is almost minimal activity at 3700 and below, I always check to be
sure I have a clear spot at least 10 or more kc or I do not operate.   I
desire to sound like I sound, certainly not like a duck.  While on this, why
even call it an AM window? To me that just tells the SSB that AM belongs
there.     That is it for me. Bernie W8RPW --- Original Message -----